2007年4月15日星期日

爱我

爱我 is a song which my all time favourite singer 林志炫 co-sang with 柯以敏. There's this part of the song which went 爱我没有你我变得好贫穷,在人世中少你左右我想我连什么价值都没有.

I found these expressions of love to be slightly exaggerated. I don't think we will all become 'nothings' if we do not have a partner/lover. There's no denying however that being loved and loving another in return are fulfilling emotionally.

Everyday, I walk past numerous couples on the street as I make my way back home and wish darby was right next to me. Although darby is now in China and I cannot see him every other day, I always find comfort in the thought that we are still very much in love and we will be united again not too long from now. This other part of the song captures my feelings pretty well.

尤其在人海沙漠
人的心越来越难懂
至少心中有个你寄托

I want to say to darby 好好爱我.

我也会好好爱你 :-)

Mcdull

没有评论: