2007年4月2日星期一

i am back

Well i have disappeared for a week because i went on another business trip to Korea again. It was not a pleasant experience although it is spring now as i was too sick from nostril and esophagus inflammation. I will share more when i have time to write about this tragic trip. I managed to take a photo of the Peach Flower ( Tao Hua ) along the road side up close. It is beautiful when both sides of the roads are lined with trees with the Peach Flowers in full bloom.

I just realised that my best friend Alien has left some nice comments and i think i will write abt him and his Walau soon when i am free. hahaha ...

Also want to share with the whole IPODDER community , i have bought my first Ipod Video. hehe... being an ex employee of Apple Inc still makes me proud till today. Pathetic me. I bought this in HK and it costs me 1980 HKD , which is abt 400 SGD. But i think it worth the price, as it is 30 G and can play video / store pictures , only cost 50 SGD more than the Ipod nano that is only 8 G? but cannot play video/ pictures. Although i may not play video at all , I would not be so lonely when travelling alone in the future.


没有评论: