2007年4月22日星期日

Housekeeping day, winter is over!!

Today is housekeeping day for me since the morning, i have kept the thick blanket used for winter into my wardrobe, taken out the mosquito net and set it up on my bed. As the weather has turned warm , i kept the heater and took out the fan last nite too. It is a sign that summer is coming , altho spring is not exactly over yet. I dread the heaty warm air in summer, which makes everyone stink and sweaty. Believe me it is worse than tropical weather as we have cool air to regulate the heat from sunlight . I also tidied up the living room because the water tank was under repair at roof top and water entered into my hostel unit yesterday. I mopped the floor again altho the hostel staff did it yesterday after I complained. I then cleared up my table and things in my room. Then threw away my old Gola sport shoes after i bought a new pair of New Balance from HK.

After all that were done , i cooked myself two packets of instant noodles, with mushrooms and tomyam paste added. A cup of coffee after that, life is heavenly good. Then watched TV for a few hrs while trying to fix my lap top, which was infected by virus.

I will wash my clothes by hand later in the bathroom, as they are pure white t shirts i bought from BKK that have turned yellowish after being washed too many times by the washing machine. And do the office paperwork before I sleep. I know tonight i can sleep well as the mosquito net has been set up and with the fan on , i can finally roll freely to left and right without the thick blanket on me, like i used to do in Spore.

Hope to have a conversation with piggy before sleep , as it was on mahjong table again last nite.

Darby

没有评论: