2007年4月8日星期日

Mahjong pig

After a long week of hard work and long working hrs , finally it is weekend for a break. It is HK public holiday for HK employees like me since last thurs till coming tues ( Ching Ming / Good Friday / Easter all in a shot ) , but i still go back to the office for work due to heavy workload. me and my colleague went to a dim sum restaurant in Shenzhen on Friday nite at 11 pm , to pamper our selves, after all other HK employess have gone for their holidays / trips... Poor me.

On Sat morning , i went to supermart for groceries shopping and eating at KFC. I bought some mushroom to add to my fav instant noodles for dinner, (Japan Nissin Noodles or Ding mee as HK named it). As piggy did not give a ring/ sms for the whole day since it's morning call, i knew it is on mj table again ( i bet you it has forgotten who Darby is totally). There are at least 2 things in the world in its priority list , No 1 mahjong , No 2 good foods , No 3 .... , No N fat cat.

I told my colleagues i am saving for my housing in my hometown by working here, one of them told me he will stay home to iron the money to balance himself psychologically after the hardwork . We can save a lot here working in SZ, as the pay here is about 40 % higher than what we had in Singapore/ Malaysia, and there is not much expenses here as most of them is covered by the company ( such as phone / laundry / lodging ). One can save abt 4 x in a year than he can in Singapore. Although after all these savings , my net take home income is still lower than piggy's net income as it is a professional, but i think it is necessary to build up my savings while i am still young. Then both of us can spend our coming years together without major financial burdens, it is a kind of ideal life to me, something i am looking forward to.

Darby

没有评论: