2007年4月26日星期四

Haruki Murakami

You must be wondering what this subject title stands for ? If you know what it means, we are on the same planet. Yes, he is a japanese author that has become my must read ( must watch - Wong Kar Wai , must listen - Faye Wong ) . I have become a fan of him since the Norwegian Woods - the loneliness of a soul depicted in the story just described my feeling exactly when i was still single and unsettled. I like the individuals living in the stories who are quiet , fragile and unique - a lonely man's life in a city. I can read the same book again and again, and never get tired of it till today. I know i will fill my book shelves with his books in the future. I can still remember when i was in Spore, on those days when i do not have to go out to walk the pig, i would read his books on my bed for the whole day.

Another reason that makes me a big fan is the style he has as an author. Every story is told very vividly, as if you were watching a great movie.

He has slowed down in his writing recently - the last book i have read is Kafka on the Shore. ( Mandarin version from library ) . And i hope to read his new book soon.


Darby

没有评论: