2007年4月9日星期一

Alien

I promised to write abt my best friend Alien, and today s blog is dedicated to him solely.
We have known each other since secondary one or two in a catholic boy school, there were another 5 cute little boys besides us, whom we spent the recess hours with everyday under the trees, talking, laughing, making fun of each other just like any mischievious boys will do at that age. I was quite fortunate that being a loner and new comer to the school , Alien took me in to the group instantly without much thinking, he did not know that he has helped to light up a small fire in my teenage yrs that kept me going on and on, when my family was in deep financial crisis at that time.
Slowly I realised that we are very identical in many ways except he is much more street smart and more optimistic. We spent our teenage years together doing many silly things and there were many good times that we shared.
Now, our life has come to a stage where we are all away from each other and each has his role and place in this crazy world. But once in a yr at least there will be a reunion, and we will spend time to catch up on each other s life / work / family.
Alien found his Walau last yr which is very much belated for a flirt like him, we began to share our experience on how to deal with relationships ... etc . This has definitely strengthened our friendship further as we had shared the deepest secret in our life. I hope the best for him , there is never an easy way out for love, but you will lose the best thing in your life if you choose to escape from it.
For us , we are all "Aliens" in disguise , which only another alien can tell if you are one of them, if its radar is working ( mine is spoilt without questions ). May be that is why he is named Alien.

Darby

没有评论: