2007年4月28日星期六

No job switch in the company

i have gotten the reply from another dept head today that the position he proposed to me is not available anymore. The organization restructuring plan has stopped bcs his new boss has reported not long ago and he is hiring an ex colleague of us for a lower grade but similar post. Never mind, as things has turned out to be better recently in my department. I was offered the same lower grade position by another leader in the same dept a few times previously , but i chose to reject the leader (partly bcs i have not much interest in the job altho i can do it well , and partly because i was not able then to switch having worked in the company for less than a yr). I know the leader was in need of a good helper and he happened to see my analytical capablity in a meeting and was quite fond of me . The leader has left the company too now.
Since both options have been cut off , i will choose to opt for a job from outside, as i do not think i can and want to work in any other dept besides my current one. Worst , i will return to my home land, which is in my plan too.

Darby.

没有评论: