2008年6月12日星期四

FCUK

11 June

Went to singapore to meet piggy for lunch and then my insurance agent, and after crossing the border i suddenly could not talk and eat due to a bad sore throat. I had a hard time trying to swallow the Vietnamese Bun that piggy treated me to, and i was not able to talk much to piggy either. After meeting the insurance agent at City hall, i went to a nearby clinic immediately. The doctor said i have inflammation in my throat, and it is swollen on both the left and right sides. I was thinking to myself, what is next ? Stomach, intestine, now throat. i have been popping pills this whole month non stop.

Today my black fcuk t shirt again drew attention from the crowd, on it were the words LUCKY FCUK printed in white color in a very small font . In the train , a guy and a girl sitting opposite me just kept staring at the words; later in a bank , another boyish guy queueing in front of me just turned his body and stared at my t shirt (he is short and my chest is at his eye level); on my return trip to JB, the custom officer ( a pretty young Malay lady ) smiled at the words. Luckily, i dropped the idea of going for a swim due to the sore throat. This t shirt is just worth much more than what i have paid for and i just feel like i am a celebrity every time i put it on.


10 June

Thunderstorm at 9pm , a bark of the tree in front of our house fell due to a heavy rainstorm that lasted for 1 hr, my neighbor's roof top sealing was lifted up by the wind and carried into our courtyard. It is the heaviest rain and most violent storm i have seen lately in Malaysia . And the next morning when i am leaving for Singapore , i saw a car has plunged into the drain, i am not sure if this's due to the storm.


Darby

没有评论: