2008年6月23日星期一

Start Working Today

22 June
i was typing the first part of this blog while waiting to board my flight to Pudong at Changi airport T3, 9am , 22 June. It is drizzlin outside, i am really sleepy and tired as i woke up early at 4am but i cannot sleep now. it is quite pathetic that i have to leave for SH alone, but again i do not like to have ppl sending me off. Mummy woke up at 4 am to prepare breakfast, fried egg sandwich. When i woke up this morning, she had completed her task and was reading her Sutra. After washing up and taking breakfast, my younger brother drove me to the airport. It was dark and there was a heavy downpour. I saw mum standing by the door and upset that i am going to leave her again. I do not know if i am doing the right thing, may be i am wrong. I told her, take good care, and waved to her when i was inside the car. She has aged a lot, and so did i. I may regret this in the future that i did not take good care of her although my younger brother is doing a good job taking care of her.

And i finished the second part of this blog at 11 pm on the same day. When i reached the hotel in Pudong at 5pm, i finished the Nasi Lemak i bought from the airport. This is the last cuisine i can enjoy from the tropical for the next few months at least. I left the hotel and went out for a stroll and found a residential area called BiYun, it has Carrefour, Starbucks (3 Storeys), Secret Recipe, Subway, YongHe Soy Milk, B&Q Interior, Breadtalk, Pizza Hut and a Megafitness Building with pool/gym/yoga lessons, and lots of Caucasians and Indians around. I feel better now. It is 20 minutes' drive from my company, and i hope to find an apartment to stay in between these 2 spots. If i can endure long enough in this company,i will spend most of my time between these 2 spots during weekdays. And what they missed out is they do not have a bookstore. But the good thing is the transport is convenient, i can easily hire a cab here or take a bus, and the cab drivers do not pluck a figure out of no where like in KL and they follow the meter strictly.
Tomorrow is the begining of a new chapter in my life.

23 June
After my work today, i rushed to the agent to view 2 units in the same condo near Biyun. I like the second one altho it is more messy and expensive, but it gives me the home feelin and offers a good view from the balcony at night. I can take the company bus by walking to the pick up point which is 10 mins by foot from these two apartments, and i can return at the same way at 430 pm ( official knock off time) or take the 6 pm / 8 pm bus too.

I then went for a foot massage at 70RMB for 60 mins and called to inform piggy , as he likes massage a lot. After that, i took a cab home. I like this area, but the rent can go as high as 10K RMB, and the apartment i viewed is at 2.5K RMB, the cheapest i can find around this region, altho renovation is not as good.


Darby

没有评论: