2008年6月13日星期五

Ginseng Pork Rib Soup

Mum taught me how to cook the soup with below ingredients :
1. Pork Ribs , 200 g
2. Ginseng , 5 g
3. Dates , 10
4. Sweet corn / potato / carrot , all in equal amount and cut into cubes
5. Boil the soup with ingredients from 1/2/3/4 except potato
6. When all are boiled and softened, put potato into the pot.
7. Small flame to continue boiling.
8. Add salt and taste , then you can switch off.
It is sufficient for 4 persons.

While preparing this , the Shanghai company called and asked me to report to work in Shanghai on 23 June. This means i have to depart from Singapore on 22 June. I will have to count on mum's teaching on this soup so that i can cook myself some nutritious food. She promised she will come to Shanghai to visit me next year if i am working in Shanghai. I would like to show her around in Shanghai and Suzhou/Hangzhou. It is a way for me to show my gratitude, since she rejected my proposal to send her to a cruise tour last month. I think my mum is very smart , of course pick Shanghai la. hehehe..

i am craving for Japanese curry lately. Although piggy treated me last month to dinner in a famous Jap Restaurant in Orchard, i just could not enjoy it due to my gastric pain again. I do not know why, it is such a coincidence, i just could not enjoy my meal wholeheartedly whenever piggy is giving me a treat since i returned . Blame it on my poor health.

Darby

没有评论: