2008年6月4日星期三

I hate kids

4 June

The 3 little monsters are with us for this whole week, as my niece is having her school holidays and the other 2 little monsters are too young to go to Kindergarten. I really do not enjoy their presence, altho they can be quite adorable. I need a quiet place now to sleep/eat/ exercise properly. It's another long battle when I start the new job soon but there is no peace at all in my house now.

I always dislike kids, unknowingly. The world is already in a mess. It might be the end of the world in the next 50 years, 100 years . Why bring your kids to this world just to tell them that the earth is gonna to blow up soon and they are going to die before they get old? Many ppl did not do their part to reduce the waste, and created tonnes of junk, wasted the resources, generated heat and carbon monoxide, but they say i love kids, and look at what they have done to the earth that they are going to handover to their kids ? It's quite shameful of them cause their love for their kids is selfish and shortsighted.

I am a strange person in that since my teenage years, i have disapproved of ppl who litter/pour waste into rivers or ask for unnecessary plastic bags. Maybe it is because i have the chance to grow up in a rural area during my childhood. We have a slope behind our back yard that is planted with Starfruit/Soursop, and on the slope you can find a bamboo forest that is linked to a jungle and a small river in the jungle with a cold and clean stream of water. We kept 30 dogs to guard the durian plantations next to our house, and i was quite upset when the leader of the pack named Kopi (a very big gentle dog with tiger pattern fur) was knocked down by a fucked up driver. He was my good friend during my lonely childhood, after i had just returned to my own family from my grandparents.

Maybe it is the way i have grown up - surrounded by the nature. I have poor relationship with ppl during my childhood and I tend to find peace in nature and hope to protect it.


Darby

没有评论: